Friday, April 1, 2011

No Time to Procrastinate


So yeah, thesis has been kicking my butt. In brief, my degree project is is about defining citizenship through architecture. I chose to attempt at designing a building that defines international citizenship, and what a better site to do this than the United Nations Headquarters? Well, choosing a site that doesn't allow you to access it for the most part was a big mistake. Competing with a back drop with the buildings of William Harrison, LeCorbusier, Oscar Niemeyer and the others - well quite the challange. What do I know, I'm just a college student?!

So now there is no time to blog, no time for procrastinating. I even gave up Facebook, and it's driving me crazy! The worst is that it has taken over my life. I dream with the UN, I wake up and it's the first thing I think about it - the last thing I think about before getting to sleep. I did have a dream though, where I designed just like the do in Inception. That was exciting.

Oh well, there's just one month and I gotta get through it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment